Register for this course
- Course name Masterclass Lashing & Securing
- Training objective
- Prerequisites Familiar with the English language, both spoken and written, notions about stowage, lashing & securing are a plus
- Duration 1 day
- Trainers Course syllabus
- Course format Powerpoint – DVD/video – case stories - exercises
- Course language English
- Supporting information
- Pre-course training No specific course preparation/pre-training from delegates required
- Max. number of delegates 12
- Target group/delegate profile Marine warranty surveyors, inspectors, surveyors, cargo superintendents, ship’s staff, legal staff, charterers & operators, …
Hilton Old Town
2000 Antwerp - Belgium
Public training : EUR/person (excl. VAT)
How to obtain a 20 % discount :
Book multiple participants of the same company for the same course organized at the same date.
From the second participant on we deduct 20 %.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the (pro-forma) invoice, the full amount of the (pro-forma) invoice is payable prior to the course’s start date.
In-house training : organised at lump-sum cost in function of number of candidates and location of the training. For details please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KMO Portefeuille / SME e-wallet (only for companies in the Flemish region) certification is pending
- Certification An IMCS Training Academy certificate + a certificate of Continuous Professional Development of the Nautical Institute will be issued at the end of the course
- Registration Please fill out the registration form or send an email with the participant’s name, company details, email address and mobile phone number to email@example.com