Register for this course
- Course name Masterclass Ship Inspections
- Training objective
- Prerequisites Familiar with the English language, both spoken and written
- Duration 1 day
- Trainers Walter Vervloesem
- Course format Powerpoint – syndicate workshops – mock scenarios, movies
- Course language English
- Supporting information Course syllabus
- Pre-course training Preferably sailing or marine background
- Max. number of delegates 12
- Target group/delegate profile Ship inspectors, superintendents, class surveyors, flagstate inspectors, PSC officers, Marine Warranty Surveyors
Hilton Old Town
2000 Antwerp - Belgium
Public training : EUR/person (excl. VAT)
How to obtain a 20 % discount :
Book multiple participants of the same company for the same course organized at the same date.
From the second participant on we deduct 20 %.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the (pro-forma) invoice, the full amount of the (pro-forma) invoice is payable prior to the course’s start date.
In-house training : organised at lump-sum cost in function of number of candidates and location of the training. For details please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KMO Portefeuille / SME e-wallet (only for companies in the Flemish region) certification is pending
- Certification An IMCS Training Academy certificate + a certificate of Continuous Professional Development of the Nautical Institute will be issued at the end of the course
- Registration Please fill out the registration form or send an email with the participant’s name, company details, email address and mobile phone number to email@example.com
- 08.30 - 09.00 morning coffee
- 09.00 - 09.30 pending matters day 1
- 09.30 - 10.30 navigation & communication
- 10.30 - 11.00 coffee break
- 11.00 - 12.30 hull & ballast tanks
- 12.30 - 13.30 working lunch
- 13.30 - 15.30 engine room & machinery
- 15.30 - 16.00 coffee break
- 16.00 - 17.00 integrated/mock exercise
- 17.00 - 17.30 debriefing - closing workshop day 2