Register for this course
- Course name Ship Inspection Workshop
- Training objective Practical 2-day workshop to provide delegates with hands-on experience when carrying out ship inspections. Not only technical and legislative matters will be discussed, we will also discuss identifying hazards related to deficiencies, guidelines on reporting to your principals and soft skills related to ship inspections.
- Prerequisites Familiar with the English language, both spoken and written
- Duration 2 days
- Trainers Walter Vervloesem (IMCS Training Academy) + panel of experienced ship inspectors and specialists on different ship types
- Course format Powerpoint – syndicate workshops – mock scenarios, movies
- Course language English
- Supporting information Course syllabus
- Pre-course training Preferably sailing or marine background
- Max. number of delegates 12
- Target group/delegate profile Ship inspectors, superintendents, class surveyors, flagstate inspectors, PSC officers, SHEQ officers, DPA’s …
Hilton Old Town
2000 Antwerp - Belgium
Public training : 1050 EUR/person (excl. VAT)
How to obtain a 20 % discount :
Book multiple participants of the same company for the same course organized at the same date.
From the second participant on we deduct 20 %.
Unless otherwise mentioned on the (pro-forma) invoice, the full amount of the (pro-forma) invoice is payable prior to the course’s start date.
In-house training : organised at lump-sum cost in function of number of candidates and location of the training. For details please contact us on email@example.com.
- KMO Portefeuille / SME e-wallet Only for companies in the Flemish region : save upto 30% on your training cost - registration number DV.O238357
- Certification An IMCS Training Academy certificate + a certificate of Continuous Professional Development of the Nautical Institute will be issued at the end of the course
- Registration Please fill out the registration form or send an email with the participant’s name, company details, email address and mobile phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org